Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week Two - Challenge Three

Just took a breath after the last challenge and the next one is up!! This challenge was hosted at GottaPixel. We had to scrap lift our first LO posted in a gallery of our choice.
I chose this LO from my gallery at Jessica Sprague, it was the first LO I ever made in Jessica's Up and Running with Photoshop class.
This is my scrap lift of it using Lavender Mint-berry Cream by Brianna Cox of Scrap'it Designs and Frames with Flourishes No 2-3 by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Pene! What a difference a bit of a scraplift does! Bree's kit gives your layout such a lift as it matches in with Rachel's clothes perfectly. I just love this photo of her and I'm still to do both my layouts. See, last to finish as usual....

    ReplyDelete