Saturday, February 7, 2009

Challenges 8 & 9

Challenge 8 was hosted by Oscraps, and we had to scraplift a LO of our scrapping idol. It was hard picking an idol and then which fabulous LO to lift! I ended up lifting one of Denise's (neeceebee) LOs called Smile Blue Eyes.


Supplies for this LO - Paper and ribbon wrap from Birdsong by Sara of Sweet Blossom Designs, stars from the In a Galaxy far away collab by Snap and Scrap, Brushes from Suddenly Spring by gvalkyrie and Black and White Photoblast action by John Wright.

Challenge 9 was hosted by KB and Friends. I liked this one, and as I only had a couple of photos of my mother as a child, I matched my and Rachel's photo as closely as possible in age.

Supplies - Everything from Cool Change by Brianna Cox of Scrap'it Designs, except the family charm from Baby Boy and the clock from Fired Earth, both by Vicki Parker of A Work in Progress. Template by Caryn of Snap and Scrap, Black and White Photo Blast Action by John Wright. (This is Caryn's first template - how cool is it? You can snag it here from the blog, look under Thursday's Challenge!)



No comments:

Post a Comment